21.7.11

The Many Faces

Sitting at the table for breakfast this morning with me.  He looks so grown up!

Watching TV in his diaper - I adore the warm summer nights and I love his little baby tummy!!!  These spanned a total of about 2 minutes.   
The last one is perfect.  I totally get it buddy.  I feel the same way about 5 minutes into any movie these days.  Maybe it's the lack of sleep we've been getting for the last 6 months? :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little man you've got there! Love these pictures. He is just too cute, Jamie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the cutest thing ever ever ever. Glad I found your blog Jamie! It is so good to hear how things are going for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reid is so stinking cute. You are the cutest mom. I love the canola pics you took. LOVE! have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete