30.3.11

Zoo Trip!

Reid had his first visit to the zoo today!  It was a little brisk out because of the wind, but it was still fun.   It was the first really "warm" day and the zoo was packed!  My definition of "warm" is still a little on the wimpy side of the Canadian standard.  My favourite part?  Definitely the giraffes and the hippo.  Partly because they reside in the swampy, warm, humid area of the zoo, but mostly because they're just really cool.  Not something you see every day!  My sis-in-law, Cassia, took the fabulous picture of the gorilla.

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful mom-- these pictures are fabulous you look so good. i can not WAIT to see this baby- i've honestly just pictured myself just holding and cuddling him. make him stop growing at least for the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look so good. I also cannot wait to see him (and you). Please tell us what dates you are coming down so we can make sure we see you guys.
    Sarah and Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! And I echo what the other lovely ladies have said...I can't wait to meet him and see you. Let us know when you'll be down here! I think it might even be during our spring break!

    ReplyDelete