9.4.11

Free Photo Shoot? Not really...

I had to get Reid's passport photo a couple weeks back at Sears and they offered me a free photo session with some free prints, so...why not?  The CD with the images...not so free. Well played Sears...WELL played.  We went this afternoon and he was perfect for the whole thing.  Lots of smiles!  Here are a few of the photos from today.  He's 1 day shy of 11 weeks old now and such a happy baby!  I love having him as my little constant companion.   He's fantastic company:)

He's an absolute ray of sunshine for me.  He just figured out that he can get his fists to his mouth, he loves to talk and smiles with his whole tiny body whenever we talk to him.  He's developed a slight aversion to sleeping alone.  If we put him down in his crib, he'll cry.  As soon as I pick him up, it's virtually instant silence and sleep.  When I put him back down, we get roughly 30 seconds of continued sleep.  How do we solve this?  Right now, with the lack of sleep and the precious nature of the little that I get, he sleeps next to me about every other night.  When he does, we get 4-5 hours of straight sleep as opposed to the 2-3 hours in the crib.  Will this come back to bite me later on down the road?  Probably.  I'm working on getting him back on track, but right now,  I'm counting every hour we get:)  

2 comments:

  1. He is just a doll Jamie! And good luck with the sleeping thing, I don't think there is an easy way, every kid is different...but you are right, every hour of sleep is precious when you are a mom, no matter how you have to get it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete