I finally put some things up on the wall! We had all of the furniture we needed, but I really hadn't decided how I wanted to decorate it. We went down to Utah for my brother Ryan's graduation and I found a fun store that had all these vintage looking items. I refinished the little shelf so they would have somewhere to sit. I already had the prints and the frames for above the crib, but now they all kind of tie together! All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. I have a few more things to add to the sign wall and my mom is making the bumper for the crib. He still sleeps in a playpen next to the bed, so we aren't fully utilizing it yet. More of a dressing room right now... :)




What a perfect nursery for a little boy! Love all the details. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Jamie! I love the fun things you found. So perfect for a little boy...who is soooo cute by the way! (But you already knew that!)
ReplyDeleteReally cute, i love vintage signs!
ReplyDeleteLook so cute Jamie!
ReplyDeleteAdorable room for an adorable little boy!!
ReplyDelete