26.5.11

4 Months Old!

FOUR MONTHS!!!  Sometimes it doesn't feel like it and other times it does.  Other times being this morning when we're bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30am after 2 night feedings.  No matter how little sleep we get, this little guy is just a ray of sunshine.  He's smiling so much, even laughing.  He actually did his first, REAL belly laugh on Mother's Day.  I was so excited!  Absolutely melted my heart!!!  It's tricky when that  happens because it seems to be an all-consuming goal to get him to do it again.


We went for his 4 month check up on Tuesday and while he's not a giant by any standard, he's growing really well.  He's found his hands now and almost constantly has his fingers in his mouth.  When they're not in his mouth, they're grabbing at us or anything around him.  He's just about ready to roll over, so gone are the carefree days of laying him on the couch while I do things.  You just got bumped to the floor buddy!



At 4 months:
Weight: 13.5lbs (25th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (25th percentile)
Head: 43 cm (60th percentile)



2 comments:

  1. He is beautiful!! I could just eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you coming down next? I need to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete