So, I've been desperately trying to catch up on other pictures, but if I don't just get cracking on these, it'll be a year before they get up! We got to go out to DC and NY to see Ryan, Court and Owen as they graciously hosted us (thank you to the wonderful Krewson's as well!!!) for 5 days at the end of June.
We rented a little car and off we went! Our first day, we went to the National Mall which will be in finished in the next post, but I'm going to break it down into sections again. Why? I'm a classic overshooter and I took over 800 pictures. I will not, however, post them all on here, just the highlights. Just be warned, there were a LOT of them. It was SUPER hot that day. It was 37 C, felt like 47C with the humidity. It's such a beautiful place though and SO green. I was in love.
We got to ride the subway and I will forever be impressed by how Ryan could navigate all the changes and public transit. If I were in charge, we would probably still be riding the same subway train trying to figure out where to go.
![]() |
| That's the Hope Diamond on the right! |










Okay well I am apparently just suuuuper excited about turtle skeletons! Haha biggest smile of the trip! The picture of the mummy turned out creepily awesome!! Love the first one of Jake and Reid in the stroller, it looked like a very familiar sight! (haha maybe I should say loved the pic of Jake, and reid in the stroller. ...they weren't in there together.)
ReplyDelete