Over the last few days, Reid has figured out a new game. He stands at one end of the house and says "Go Mom!". That's my cue to start the count. "1...2...3...GO!" He gets more excited with each number and as soon as I say go, he's off and running, or pushing his truck to the other end of the house. Then he turns it around and we start again. He's been doing this a few times a day for a solid half hour at a time and just has the BEST time. Just wanted to document it because I'm sure, like every other funny little game he does, he'll get tired of it soon and I won't remember:) He's also started singing the ABC's with me - the other night while were driving in the car, he started singing them on his own, but closer to, " B, C, I, Q, Y, U, C, Rrrr..." So sweet!


Tell him to quit getting so big! We hope he had a fun birthday!
ReplyDelete