16 more weeks! Crazy.
On a side note to these little ones, I've been on limited activity for a few months, so I haven't been able to exercise - not that working out with major nausea is super enticing:) I'm doing just fine on the weight gain, but I like to stay in shape, so I got the go ahead from my doctor to walk on the treadmill. For the record, I did go to the gym and I did walk 2.5 miles on the treadmill and then I felt like I was going to die...haha. Maybe I'll work my way up to that:) My ribs just about split.
I definitely feel a difference this time around. I just feel like my body is growing faster than it's willing to accommodate - my ribs are a perfect example of that and my heels have started bruising when I'm on my feet too long (such as 40 minutes on a treadmill) since the weight is coming so quickly. As an added bonus, my immune system is virtually non-functioning, so I have bronchitis and laryngitis - again. It'll all be worth it and we're getting really excited now that we can feel them moving even on the outside!

No comments:
Post a Comment