I am so thankful for my mom! Jake had to go back up to Dawson's this last week, so I invited my mom up for the weekend and we had a fantastic time! We did some shopping. For some reason, I haven't been able to pull the trigger on getting baby stuff- maybe there's just so much to get, it's overwhelming:) My mom came up with goody bags of baby stuff that we got to hang up in the closet to get us started. It's so fun to see it all in there. I can't wait to use everything!
It's been so nice to be back home where I can see my family and get to spend time with them - which I haven't had for several years now. I just really enjoyed the time with my mom. She's such an amazing woman and I'm so grateful that I get to have my mom around for this next big stage of our life! I can't imagine starting a family without so much of our family close by.

OH man! I love your Mom!
ReplyDeleteThose little outfits are SO cute! The plaid shirt and the jeans is so "Jake". Mini Jake. Lol. Doesn't it feel so nice to start nesting? To be able to walk into baby's room and run your hands over their teenie tiny pieces, to smell the newborn diapers. I'm so glad you are enjoying this new phase in your life so much.
ReplyDelete