28.9.10

September Belly (22 weeks)

Black appears to be slimming, because it doesn't look like there is much of a difference from the last picture I posted, but my clothes would beg to differ:)  I'm starting to feel quite pregnant and now I look it! 

At work, we have underground parking that you have to use a little magnetic key to open the garage door.  Clumsy me, I dropped the key while I was holding it out the window to open the door.  Naturally, I just opened the door thinking I could squeeze out and pick up the key off the ground.  Four months ago? Sure.  No problem. 5 months pregnant? Not. Even. Close.  I got one leg out the door and that's where I got stuck.  I actually had to back up a few feet to even open the door.

Baby Boy has been kicking me like crazy this past month.  A fun new development this past weekend has been, not only FEELING the kicks, but SEEING them on the outside where both Jake and my mom have now felt and seen them.  It's very fun!  We have a VERY active baby:)  Jake's family thinks it's what he deserves.  I just can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is fabulous that you are the same as you were in college! The story makes me super happy! love ya!

    ReplyDelete