My only issue is that when I hear things go creaking in the night, I can no longer blame it on Peter and Natasha upstairs and my imagination, admittedly, has been getting the best of me. Burglars, serial killers, wild animals, you name it, I've wondered who's lurking downstairs. I've always had really vivid dreams, but pregnancy brings those to a whole new level, leaving me wide eyed at all hours of morning. Hopefully that will pass soon and I can just return peacefully to my normal, bizarre, funny, unrealistic dreams about fighting sharks or living in a tree house.
2.9.10
The Big Move!
Finally, FINALLY, we have our very own basement suite that is uninhabited and used for storage - NOT the main/only living area. It's true, we've made the move into a grown up living situation with an oven AND a full sized fridge. We absolutely love our new place. Jake loves having a garage, more than 1 bathroom and the best features being that a)they're not directly attached to the kitchen and b)we have 2 sinks in the master bath! For some reason, he thinks that I tend to monopolize the sink area;) What?! The idea. Pfff. (In all reality, he has a pretty good point)
My only issue is that when I hear things go creaking in the night, I can no longer blame it on Peter and Natasha upstairs and my imagination, admittedly, has been getting the best of me. Burglars, serial killers, wild animals, you name it, I've wondered who's lurking downstairs. I've always had really vivid dreams, but pregnancy brings those to a whole new level, leaving me wide eyed at all hours of morning. Hopefully that will pass soon and I can just return peacefully to my normal, bizarre, funny, unrealistic dreams about fighting sharks or living in a tree house.
A HUGE thank you to Richard, Kevin & Jared for being so wonderful and doing all the heavy lifting with Jake. When I say heavy, I mean REALLY HEAVY. You should see the boxes we used. You could ship a small family in one. Aside from the packing and unpacking, I was rendered essentially useless in that department, so THANK YOU!
My only issue is that when I hear things go creaking in the night, I can no longer blame it on Peter and Natasha upstairs and my imagination, admittedly, has been getting the best of me. Burglars, serial killers, wild animals, you name it, I've wondered who's lurking downstairs. I've always had really vivid dreams, but pregnancy brings those to a whole new level, leaving me wide eyed at all hours of morning. Hopefully that will pass soon and I can just return peacefully to my normal, bizarre, funny, unrealistic dreams about fighting sharks or living in a tree house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how fun and exciting and what a beautiful house. Your belly is so cute, you are very beautiful pregnant!!
ReplyDelete