While we were there, my Uncle Jim and two of his girls happened to be staying in an AMAZING house just outside of Phoenix for the week. Plus, my Uncle Scott and Aunt Karen, with one of their girls, were also there staying at their own lovely vacay spot at the same time, so we had a little Canada party with swimming and pizza. It was really a fantastic time. This house was pretty extraordinary. I mean, just check out the pool! It was the temperature of bath water too. SO nice.
This was Reid's first time in a swimming pool. He loves his baths, so I didn't anticipate any negative reaction. He hated it for the first minute, then realized he could splash. He pretty much just laughed out loud for the rest of the hour we were in there. He LOVED it. I made sure he was lathered in sunscreen since this poor baby's skin has never seen the sun. I swear he grew overnight from all of the vitamin D intake:) I wish Jake had been there to see it, but I think we'll go swimming this week all together. It's too cute not to witness in person. (Thanks to my cousin Katie for taking all of these fabulous pool pictures for us!!!)
At not quite 4 months old, little Owen was already a little fish in the water. Just swimming with Mom, he's cool, no big deal;)
There was also a basketball hoop that Ryan was shooting on and dunking the ball, which consequently had Reid busting a gut to the point where people were gathering to listen. He was laughing the hardest I've ever heard him laugh. Wonderful!
This is the main entry of the house. Everyone enjoyed sitting and visiting. Reid wanted to cruise around the house, so that's what we did. I love hanging out with my Dad's family. I feel like even though I only live a few hours away, we rarely get to see them and they're such a riot! We need to do things like this more often!
Along with the gorgeous pool and hot tub, they also had a big basketball court, a huge covered patio with a wall mounted flat screen TV, couches and a mini turf football field with big field lights. Of course. Why wouldn't you have one? SO COOL!
Thanks for hosting us Uncle Jim!!!

















What a cute little guy!! I am so jealous of all the fun in AZ, and the Clark family is a riot!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures. I especially like the ones of you and Reid in the pool. You are one gorgeous mama, and Reid is adorable.
ReplyDelete