A little interruption from our DC trip recap...
Every year since I've been back in Canada, we've been able to go down for Magrath Days and I've just loved it! It was a little different this year though since we were the only ones there out of the kids in my family. JD, Britt and the kids were in Australia soaking up the the beach rays and Ry, Court and Owen are still out east for a couple weeks. It was also the first parade that Reid actually could participate in AND the first one that Jake's been able to come to since we've been married:) He's been working up north the last 2 years in a row. Reid loved the parade with the exception of the horses - when they came by, he was immediately up in our arms and clinging on for dear life...haha.
After the parade, we went over to my parent's house where we ate ourselves sick with delicious food and got to catch up with my extended family on the Clark side. We wandered around town after Reid and Jake had a nap:) Reid and I went to the fireworks late that night with my parents (Jake decided it was time for bed. In his defense, it doesn't get dark until almost 11pm here during the summer, so it was a very late night). All in all, it was really a lovely weekend!
Reid enjoyed his first ever freezie and then his second shortly thereafter.
Thank you Nana for taking such wonderful pictures for us!










Awe, obviously I wish we could have been there- that was only the second magrath daysive missed my whole life! I love the last picture of Reid especially. Oh also the one of you covering up so you don't flash the camera. This is a family blog. ...hahaa.
ReplyDelete