5.8.12

Carnegie Deli - Manhattan

We had two days in NYC and we visited the infamous Manhattan culinary landmark, Carnegie Deli, both days.  It was THAT good.  It's in downtown Manhattan where we stayed, so it was just a few blocks away. It's been there since 1937 and is renowned for it's amazing pastrami, corned beef and cheesecake.  We met the owner who is in half of the pictures on the wall with the hundreds of celebrities that have dined there.  The sandwiches are big.  Funny big.  Ours weren't the exact same ones in the picture since we skipped the veggies, but there was really that much meat.  The cheesecake was ridiculous.  Oh my.  I want to go back right now.  So good.

This is just a picture I pulled off of the web since I didn't manage to get a good picture of the sandwiches.





No comments:

Post a Comment