A few little things that Reid says that I want to remember... He's speaking really well now, but there are a few funny words that he's put his own spin on that I'm sure will be remedied any day now.
Or-jen or O-jern = Orange
Meenka = his little monkey that he sleeps with
Reelicious = Delicious
Flops = his flip flops
Cake cake = pancakes or any cake for that matter
Pad pad = iPad
Choc-o-rit = Chocolate
Treehouse = Cheerios
I'm scary = I'm scared
Wipe = White
He's getting more and more fun by that day and I find myself laughing all the time.
"Come here, Mom. Have a hug. Now kisses." is something I hear almost every day. Melts my heart.
We went down to Magrath last weekend and my Dad set up a big bouncy castle, that I now wish I had taken pictures of with everyone playing, but any time anyone would bounce or fall, you could hear Reid, saying, "Whoa! Are you okay? You okay Daddy (insert any other name)?!" Always so concerned:)
He's also moved on from saying "Yay" for Thank You, to just a perfectly clear, "Thanks". He's really so polite (Yes!!!) and is all about dishing out positive reinforcement. "Good job, Mommy!" "Good throw, Mom!" "Good driving, Daddy!" and anything else he can issue praise for:) I make sure to thank him for helping me clean up or for doing anything nice and he will always respond with "You're welcome, Mommy!"
Love this kid. He's amazing.




He is so adorable Jamie! You are so lucky to have such a handsome and fun little guy! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete